fmsdmfsdmfsdkmfklsdmfms fkmvlkm mdfkmklf klm k dm

The citizens of India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Bhutan require visa to enter Poland.

You have the right to apply for a public university however, admissions have a higher difficulty than in other cases and you will be enrolled in a programme taught in Polish.

It differs between type of studies but generally bachelor studies last 3 years (6 semesters), master studies 2 years (4 semesters) and PhD studies 4 years (8 semesters).

The academic year is divided into 2 semesters of 15 weeks of duration each. First semester starts in October and lasts till mid-February with two weeks break in December (due to the Christmas). Second semester starts in mid-February and lasts till the end of June with one week break in April (due to the Easter). Summer holidays lasts from the beginning of July to the end of September. This is the time to travel and enjoy life!

Yes you can. Almost all major universities have courses taught in English.

According to law you are allowed to work part time only if you are full time student. Part time students can’t work in Poland.
Many universities help their students to find relevant internships. In some of them (especially private ones) getting internship is obligatory to pass the year.

If a foreign student is a part-time student in order for him to be able to work in Poland, his future employer will be required to obtain a work permit.

After finishing studies your university can help you with finding relevant internships. If company will be satisfied with your work there is high possibility of being hired full time afterwards.

Unfortunately not. A work permit issued in Poland entitles you to work only in Poland.

A foreigner working in Poland on the basis of labour contact, he/she can address a complaint with the Chief Labour Inspectorate and/or with a labour court.

Most companies pay to their employees around 10th of each month.

Personal income tax is accounted for 18% (up to PLN 85 528 income per year).
Personal income tax is accounted for 32% (above PLN 85 528 income per year). It’s important to remember that you pay 18% from PLN 85 528 and 32% from amount exceeding (above) PLN 85 528.

Yes. You have to place (in most cases) one month rent deposit which should be handed back after the end of the rental contract.

In bigger cities you will find many Indian restaurants and some shop with Indian spices as well.