Study in Poland
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– advise regarding full visa applying process (requirements and all legislation)
– “Legislation in a nutshell” pdf document with neatly prepared summary of all necessary legislation knowledge
– assist with obtaining travel health insurance policy (needed for visa purposes)
– taking care of full university enrollment process
– dealing with all paperwork and legislation issues
– support with matching suitable university and course
– brief description of each university and course
– university correspondence assistance
Regarding general support
– reliable and efficient service
– professional and prompt answer to all bothering queries (in order to mitigate uncertainty and anxiety)
– accommodation research support (providing all useful links and advice accommodation-wise)
– translation service (when needed within the service)
*„All about Poland” pdf document is uniquely prepared catalogue in PDF with all crucial information about country, city of studies, culture, transportation, accommodation options, costs of living, relevant governmental institutions, essential phone applications and internet websites (for traveling, rooms renting, events and much more), important phone numbers, events and entertainment, night life, polish phrase book and tips how to find yourself in polish community
Please be advised that EuroCareer is a consultancy company not a visa issuing authority therefore we can not guarantee that an applicant will receive visa approval. Please remember:
• to be able to study in Poland non-EU/EEA students have to possess sufficient means to cover the living costs
• for Bachelor studies you need to have completed secondary school
• for Master studies you need to have completed Bachelor or equivalent diploma
Please be advised that Polish universities that conduct courses in English will need proof of your proficiency in English language. Most of universities require certification of English knowledge at the level minimum B2. Respected certificates are: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, FCE, CAE, BEC, CPE, ESOL, CELS, LCCI and other. For people who do not poses such certificate, majority of Polish universities offer English language preparation courses.
Please be advised that for Bachelor studies you will need to submit your Secondary School Graduation Certificate, whereas for Master studies you will need to submit your Bachelor’s diploma.
Please be advised that in order to receive visa you will need to proof that you are in poses of minimum amount of money that will allow you to live for estimated period of residence in Poland and possible return trip.