Work in Poland
POLAND's LABOUR MARKET
AND CURRENT SITUATION
Poland has the largest economy in Central Europe and according to European Union (EU) methodology unemployment rate has fallen below 4%. It means that Polish labour market is at stage where there are more job openings than people looking for them. Few factors have played role to create such a shortage:
• In 2005 Poland joined the EU and Schengan Zone, and about 1.5 million Polish citizens left the country to work in all over the Europe. This created a huge deficit in labour force in Poland
• Poland has very low Birth rate and in coming 20-25 years whole country will need huge labour force of the workers from outside to fill up the gap, between ageing working population and low birth rate.
These factors create great opportunity for everyone who wants to build their career on Polish market. Even though over one million Ukrainian citizens got Polish work permit, Poland still requires a way more than this. There is a huge shortage in construction workers, masons, carpenters, computer programmers, IT experts, doctors, nurses, drivers, electricians, technicians, engineers, architects, factory workers, cooks, housekeepers, nannies and many other. Two fundamental reasons for this significant deficit are continuously rising economy and very low birth rate.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– advise regarding full visa applying process (requirements and all legislation)
– “Legislation in a nutshell” pdf document with neatly prepared summary of all necessary legislation knowledge
– assistance with obtaining travel health insurance policy (needed for visa purposes)
Regarding your future employer
– complete list of companies which are interested in your profile
– support with matching suitable company
– taking care of work permit procedures
– dealing with all paperwork and legislation issues
– “How to build perfect CV” and “How to prepare for job interview” pdf document
– company correspondence assistance
Regarding general support
– reliable and efficient service
– professional and prompt answer to all bothering queries (in order to mitigate uncertainty and anxiety)
– accommodation research support (providing all useful links and advice accommodation-wise)
– translation service (when needed within the service)
*„All about Poland” pdf document is a uniquely prepared catalogue in PDF with all crucial information about the country, city of studies, culture, transportation, accommodation options, costs of living, relevant governmental institutions, essential phone applications and internet websites (for traveling, rooms renting, events and much more), important phone numbers, events and entertainment, night life, polish phrase book and tips how to find yourself in polish community
Please be advised that EuroCareer is a consultancy company not a visa issuing authority therefore we can not guarantee that an applicant will receive visa approval.
Please be advised that in order to receive visa you will need to proof that you are in poses of minimum amount of money that will allow you to live for estimated period of residence in Poland and possible return trip.